ActionAid International Nepal(AAIN) is looking for an experienced Programme Development and Resource Generation Manager who can effectively lead, manage, coordinate and monitor programme development, fundraising, sponsorship management and donor communication related plan, strategies in the organisation in order to enable and ensure smooth functioning and increase financial resources for AAIN’s CSP Objectives.
- Strategically manage all resource generation, fundraising activities to support the objectives of AAIN through the development of project proposals that reflect AAIN's policy and programmatic focus
- Establish and facilitate the effective and sustainable integration of fundraising into the relevant departments within the Country Programme
- Establish, maintain and oversee all the necessary and relevant external communications related to donor
- Manage staff and budget of Fundraising department
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Child Rights and Sponsorship management unit
To be eligible to apply for the role, you should have:
- Master's Degree in Management (this is mandatory due to the in-country requirement) or other related field
- Seven years of experience in similar position in development or private sector, with at least three years in senior level management
- Solid experience managing a medium to large base of regular giving supporters, with proven expertise in all current direct marketing techniques
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of oral and written communications
- Knowledge of fund-raising techniques including, but not limited to: proposal writing; public relations; prospect research; donor relations and stewardship; volunteer management; and correspondence management
- Professional level skills in graphics and knowledge of desktop publishing for in-house graphics design and production
- Skill in writing and editing news and feature articles. Ability to write/edit in a variety of writing styles, ability to draft materials on a wide range of topics. Strong editing and proofreading skills.
A comprehensive job description is available for download at: www.actionaid.org. You are requested to highlight in the motivation/cover letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role. Please check your application and make sure you meet all the essential criteria listed in the person specification, in addition your application will be stronger if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria. Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation and an updated CV (totaling no more than 4 pages) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Programme Development and Resource Generation Manager
Deadline for application submission is: Monday 29th May, 2017
Important to note: We will contact only short list candidates. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.