Be responsible for ensuring that HUB accounting and financial management processes are made in line with agreed policies and procedures, through:
- Ensuring that payments to suppliers are made in line with agreed policies and procedures,
- Ensuring that supplier invoice and payment information is accounted for in accurately and timely manner,
- Ensuring that the local payroll are processed and accounted for correctly.
- Ensuring that the fixed Asset register is updated and reconciled,
- Ensuring that Balance sheet reconciliations are performed,
- Supporting budget holders in analysis and updating information.
- Be the key liaison person between ActionAid and the relevant authorities in Kenya,
- Conducting the annual audits.
- Sit on the OMC for Kenya and is key between global secretariat and other external stakeholders
Also, be responsible for ensuring compliance with national regulatory and statutory requirements.
You must have a Tertiary level qualification in finance and must be proficient in English.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be eligible and be able to provide proof to work in Kenya.
If you are interested and meet the criteria, send your CV and motivation cover letter to email@example.com
You are requested to highlight in the motivation letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role.
Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Recruitment consultancies/agencies should not approach ActionAid with regards to open vacancies. We regret that agency candidates will not be considered. ActionAid International welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.