The responsibilities will include:
- Lead the implementation process for the CMS from an AAM perspective ensuring AAM requirements are identified and included in the system
- Manage the roll out of the system in the AAM embedding the system in contract management cycle
- Review current AAM country contract management processes across Humanitarian, Programme and High Value funding teams against the ‘to be’ processes for the Federation which were identified during the Proof of Concept for the x5 phases of the contract management cycle.
- Identify areas where processes and workflows for the system need to be adapted to ensure relevance to country needs.
- Map and document workflows accordingly, ensuring key stakeholder input, so that they can be configured onto the pilot database?
- Coordination of stakeholders to develop content
- Lead on the process ensuring AAM requirements are met in the development of global standardised templates, guidelines and policies to accompany the ‘to be’ donor contract management processes (led by the global Business Process Analyst) drawing on subject matter experts
- Be a champion for the CMS - actively communicate to the organisation and the wider Federation about the benefits of standardised contract management processes and the CMS
- Participate in vendor evaluation during the procurement phase, and coordinate country input
- Lead AAM participation in CMS ‘design and build’ meetings/webinars representing AAM’s requirements with the system vendor
- Attend training and system development face-to-face workshop(s)
- Develop or adapt scenarios & scripts for system user testing in country, and help define acceptance criteria
- Manage user testing in country, ensuring key stakeholder input
- Lead the roll out of new contract management guidelines & policies including training and support in the Malawi (supported by the global Business Process Analyst)
- Train staff on how to use the system, including development of any necessary country-specific support materials or any translations of global materials
- Manage data migration in country (data validation; migration of specific data for pilot; preparation for roll-out)
- Provide support to users and act as the first point of contact for country staff for the contract management processes &/or the CMS
You will need to have experience / understanding of managing donor grants or contracts to understand the needs of the users, good project management experience & skills, including team coordination, good Information and Communications Technology skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience working with systems & databases and experience of delivering and facilitating training courses/workshops. Te ideal candidate should have at least a relevant Degree.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be eligible and be able to provide proof to work in Malawi. If you are interested and meet the criteria, send your CV and motivation cover letter to CMS.Project@actionaid.org.
You are requested to highlight in the motivation letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role.
Recruitment consultancies/agencies should not approach ActionAid with regards to open vacancies. We regret that agency candidates will not be considered. ActionAid International welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.