ActionAid- Arab Regional Initiative (ARI) is looking for an experienced Fundraising Manager who is able to provide technical expertise and capacity development support to ActionAid and partner staff.
- Development and implementation of ARI fundraising and communications strategies across the organisation
- Develop and write high quality concept notes/expressions of interest and proposals in collaboration with ARI programme, partners and finance staff, ensuring alignment with ActionAid principles and approaches
- Deepen the impact of communication work, identify key priorities, channels, audiences and messages to establish an appropriate public image for ActionAid-ARI, internally and externally, in line with ActionAid International values and culture
- Design and facilitate capacity building initiatives/training to strengthen ARI and partner staff ability to effectively and proactively contribute to fundraising and communications
- Provide effective coordination for the establishment of proposal development working groups with representatives from key stakeholders within and outside ActionAid
- Oversight of a donor projects database
- Building strong relationships with fundraising staff in Funding Affiliates and liaise with them on all fundraising-related communications
- Work closely with all the Funding Affiliates and relevant programme departments to ensure high quality and timely submission of proposals and concept notes, Project Report/Project Progress Reports to donors and funding affiliate
To be eligible to apply for the role, you should have:
- Extensive understanding of fundraising and significant experience of proposal development and grant management using participatory methodologies and approaches
- Proven track record of securing substantial donations/grants from a range of high value and institutional funding sources
- Experience in developing tailored communications products for different audiences
- High level exposure to humanitarian and development issues and contexts
A comprehensive job description is available for download at: www.actionaid.org
You are requested to highlight in the motivation/cover letter how specifically you meet the criteria for this role. Please check your application and make sure you meet all the essential criteria listed in the person specification, in addition your application will be stronger if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria.
Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation and an updated CV (totaling no more than 4 pages) by email to: email@example.com
Subject line: Fundraising Manager
Deadline for application submission is: Tuesday 30th May, 2017
(the interview is likely to take place on 5th June,2017)
Important to note: We will contact only short list candidates. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.